1. 3 super bright LED flashlight.
2. AM/FM/NOAA weather band radio,.
3. Charge cell phone in emergency (USB DC 5V output)
4. Power supply: Multiple ways to power the radio flashlight:
a. Hand crank to wind up internal alternator
b. Solar panel power,
c. AC/DC adapter to recharge it.
d. Connect the micro USB port and computer with an USB to Micro USB cable.
5. Bulit in 600mah or 1000mah Li-polymer rechargeable battery.
6. Water-resistance, complies with CE, FCC, CEC.
3 super bright LED flashlight
AM/FM NOAA radio
Recharge cell phone in emergency
Hand crank to wind up /Solar panel / AC/DC adapter recharge / micro USB port
Connect with computer to charger, three ways to power it.
Water-resistance, complies with CE, FCC, CEC.
1. Outer dimensions: 128*60*50mm,
2. Battery lifespan: > 3 years (average workig 3 hrs every day), above 500 times.
3. Rechargeable battery: 600mAh Li-polymer battery (1000mah optional)
4. AM: 530~1620kHz FM: 87~108MHz, NOAA 7 channels.
5. Radio: >360minutes ( 600mAh battery full charged, VOL midterm)
1 minute of hand winding ( >=130 rpm) supports: Over 20 Minutes of working
A: SOLAR CHARGING:
Charge time: Approx. 10-12 hrs under average sunlight 86000LUX,
The power indicator illuminates when charging.
B HAND CRANK POWER
1. Hand cranking speed: >130r/minute
2. Output voltage: 5V DC
C: USB Adapter, PORT TO CHARGE
1. Working voltage: 3.2V--4.2V
2. Working current <=60mA
3. LED lifetime: 100000 hours
4. Lighting: >5 hours @ 3LED ( 600mAh battery full charged)
5. 1 minute of hand winding ( >=130 rpm) supports: Over 20 Minutes of Continuous Light